ChrisKnottIns

Hi from Chris Knott Insurance

Hi,

You look like a friendly bunch and I'm really pleased that Rob has agreed to have us on here offering our insurance service to the club's members.

Check out our launch post here - http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/topic/3046-gt86brz-drivers-insurance-scheme-with-chris-knott-0800-917-2274/

I look forward to helping you find a great car insurance deal when yours is up for renewal.

If you have any questions please posts them. We want to be interactive and, therefore, as helpful as possible.

In addition to great rates for car insurance we also offer dealer-beating GAP Insurance and Breakdown Cover but you'll hear more about those in due course.

I look forward to chatting with you on the forum.

best,

Nick

Now you see, if you'd read the post at the link you'd know all this ;)

Sorry, just being jovial as it's Friday.

Yes we're mod-friendly and the mod limitations are that we can't cover roll cages, nitrous or bhp increase of more than 100 over stock. For the driver age & experience criteria, etc. it would be easier if you did click the link above.

Hope that helps.

best,

Nick

Thanks Chris, and sorry about that, I only read through most of it, missed out the small print, but surely something that can be pretty important for most of our enthusiasts is information regarding mods, shouldn't something like that be mentioned in the main body of text rather than just in the small print?

Now you see, if you'd read the post at the link you'd know all this ;)

Sorry, just being jovial as it's Friday.

Yes we're mod-friendly and the mod limitations are that we can't cover roll cages, nitrous or bhp increase of more than 100 over stock. For the driver age & experience criteria, etc. it would be easier if you did click the link above.

Hope that helps.

best,

Nick

Can I ask why not more than 100hp over stock? Rules a few of us out with turbos and superchargers

We're brokers so we don't set the rules ourselves but the insurers on our panel will have stats that show higher claims incidence with performance mods above 100bhp. Sorry if that rules you out.

We're brokers so we don't set the rules ourselves but the insurers on our panel will have stats that show higher claims incidence with performance mods above 100bhp. Sorry if that rules you out.

No worries :) just wondered why it was such a strict cut off as I hadn't seen that before

Sounds sensible to me. You lot might all be The Stig, but I can see plenty of potential for wrapping this car round a tree with 200bhp. With 300bhp I probably shouldn't be allowed out without police motorcycle outriders... :-D