Gudzy

Gudzy's GT86

So I bought the car from Tweedbean on the forum with a few mods already in place.

IMG_20150813_172527_zpsgcts3zhk.jpg

Lowered (roughly 50mm) on Tein Flex Z coilovers

18" Gold BBS RSII wheels. with Vredstein Sessanta tyres.

P3 Vent gauge and code reader.

Alcantara interior.

BRZ side vents.

Engine bay had been tidied and some parts painted in VHT red.

Silvertec bulbs.

Plastidipped front bumper.

Yellow fog lights.

So having had the car for a day, I had to change something to make it my own. So, I've started small and changed the rear number plate lights to LEDs as I had some spares that were the same fitment. No before picture for you but here's how it looks now.

IMG_20150815_211829_zpsjywwvqve.jpg

I've got a few plans for the car so far, the first being fitting some adjustable front drop links as there aren't any on the car at the moment. I'll likely need to raise the suspension a bit too as it'll be my daily driver. Then fitting the Borla UEL and scorpion overpipe that came with it, along with a backbox which I haven't purchased yet. I'm currently considering the Cobra resonated or the Invidia N1 (I like the idea of the bungs to quieten it down every now and then) and I have a scorpion resonated decat to go on if that isn't loud enough, my Nissan 350z is pretty loud with a cobra non-res and unsilenced decats but I'd like this to be at least a little bit civilized and to pass trackday noise tests.

I also plan on having the roof wrapped black and possibly the boot to match how my previous car looked. Some buddy club rear lights could be nice too.

Then there is always some sort of turbo or supercharger to think about for in the future...

Just a quick update.

Fitted a HKS panel filter yesterday and I've ordered an Invidia Q300 backbox to complement the rest of the exhaust parts that are already waiting to be fitted. I can't wait to get it all on as it's so quiet in comparison to what I'm used to with the stock system on.

20150825_204945_zpswg5lhzu0.jpg

You planning on getting it on track?

If so the TSS is a great place to start and lots of us compete.

Yes, I'm planning on doing some track days, will likely be doing Donington at the end of October and Blyton sometime before that. I had a mk1 mx5 as a track car a couple of years ago. No plans to do it competitively at the moment though.