adamj29

Custom 2.5" Exhaust system & Manifold

8 hours ago, chillismoke said:

What's your best price Adam?

I could do £600 all in, as I need the funds and space. But I can't go less as It cost me over £1900 new, I have receipts etc. Alunox who made it do the racing systems for the BAC Mono and many other racing cars. So its not just a random custom exhaust supplier, very good quality.

Hi Adam,

I've just got back on the forums following a very busy start to my year.  I'm very interested in this system, are you set on selling via eBay now the  auction has begun?

The system sounds brilliant, thanks for posting a drive by video.

Dan

Just now, invicta0 said:

Hi Adam,

I've just got back on the forums following a very busy start to my year.  I'm very interested in this system, are you set on selling via eBay now the  auction has begun?

The system sounds brilliant, thanks for posting a drive by video.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Not a problem. As I haven't had any bids as of yet I will still cancel the auction if you want it. Just let me know ASAP. Many thanks.

Adam

12 minutes ago, invicta0 said:

Thanks Adam,

I'll check the piggy bank when I get home :)  Are you still looking for £600?

No worries, I am mate. Can't go any lower sorry, cracking bargain for who ever gets it. :)

44 minutes ago, invicta0 said:

Perfect, don't worry, I wasn't pushing for more off, I can see you're almost giving it away.

Dan

Oh happy days. I just want someone to enjoy it. Awesome system 😊 I'll wait to here off you. Any questions feel free to text or call 07881025660

Cheers 

Adam