shaunharper13

Insurance canceled

Can anyone please explain this ..... I have been insuraed with a company called premium choice since the start of April they wanted copies of my licence and counterpart and also my no claims I sent them and everything was fine they then phoned last Friday and asked for my log book but unfortunately I didn't have a scanner at hand so I photocopied it on Monday and sent it straight away in there own prepaid envelope .... They the. Called today saying they've cancelled it because it wasnt recived in time. Well wtf it's your own envelope so it's not my fault you havnt recived it but then an hour later they call me back and say oh we've recived it now but sorry we've already cancelled your insurance so you gonna have to take a new one out with us bahaha you guessed it I told them to get to f#%k and now there closed until Monday ..... Can anyone help I've heard this prestige is okay if they still don't wanna play

Wow that is bulls#it, they going to at least refund you at all? Quite a few people have now join Prestige, have no idea what they're like if something happens but they do seem to be pretty cheap for those who have joined them. Other are with Sky (whom I'm currently with), Adrian Flux, Admiral etc.

Sounds like a proper sh**er mate.

I'm with prestige and they were very helpful, not sure on how good if a claims needed though as I don't think anyone's had to make one... I was going with Adrian flux as they were a little cheaper but they cut me off at there closing time.

I have found LV to be a great company if your mods aren't too serious.

They will allow me 18" wheels, lowered suspension and an exhaust for free, just have to pay a small admin fee.. AND they don't use foreign call centres.

When looking for quotes on serious mods I found Prestige to be very communicative and helpful, but didn't want to cover my mods. Sky didn't bother replying to any of my mails, ands they were the most expensive quote I had for a stock car back in September last year.

Prestige offered me a price which was about pricey sky couldn't insure me because I lived in Liverpool which I think is abit discriminative but I did find one called express who offered a good price just got to try and find the money now /:

Mind you don't upset the Admin Nigel :D . Only they are allowed to have opinions on THEIR forum :rolleyes:

That's not the case, the info you provided lacked any substance on the insurers themselves. It attacked a member of the forum.

If you have a genuine complaint about a trader and the way they use the forum, pm us or raise a support ticket. :)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk