Sign in to follow this  
remal

New addition to the garage

Wanted to replace my old jack with something new and lighter.

d18fe7ae3f6b007812a2b64ebc667aae.jpg

I had a look around. The company that makes them wanted £20 more than I paid and driftworks also sell them for another £10 on top of that. Bought mine at Costco for £124 include delivery

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I need to get one of these as mine is looking a little old now plus it isnt low entry like that one.

Main reason I got my one was because of the low entry. My old Halfords jack doesn't stand a chance with how low the 86 is

Got mine from Costco too, but was only £80 or something like that

Need to get a 2nd one

They have a heavier one at Costco which lifts around 2 - 2/12 ton and weights  24Kg for £89. as I looked last week before buying this one which is online only. Lifts 1/12 ton but weights 12.5KG and what I wanted

I got the red one last week too, same scenario as smudge, the halfords one doesn't cut it. Thought £80 was a good deal, its pretty weighty but feels well made.

I have an older version of the same jack from Costco. The only recommendation I can give is this:- if your car is going up on axle stands, jack the rear first and let it down last. The "hump" on the jacks frame will want to crush your rear silencer otherwise.

Just sayin.