Tweedbean

Fog Light Surround Removal

It's only the trim pictured above that I want to remove so I can access the entire fog light lens so I can tint it in situ, not looking to remove the fog lights, does this help?

It's only the trim pictured above that I want to remove so I can access the entire fog light lens so I can tint it in situ, not looking to remove the fog lights, does this help?

Probably not, i've had the surrounds out. You'll need access from the back really. Its a fiddly job to get all the clips out. 

The bumpe off is really only a 5 minute job. Clips underneath, and bolts on top and it pops off. Will make the job so much easier. 

The stock covers will simply pull off. The APR covers have a bolt which holds them on. When I fitted my APR, i pulled back the arch lining from the front wheel arch and reach in from there is i remember correctly?

The stock covers will simply pull off. The APR covers have a bolt which holds them on. When I fitted my APR, i pulled back the arch lining from the front wheel arch and reach in from there is i remember correctly?

Almost certain I had to unscrew something to get the covers off?

For anyone attempting this at any point, they do simply just pull out from the front, they clip in and there are no bolts/screws holding them in. This makes my life easier, thanks for all the advice above

post-354-0-03165100-1436100030_thumb.jpg