Tweedbean

Shorter Adjustable Front Drop Links

Good afternoon all, for all those that have lowered their GT86, I wondered what droplinks you had switched to?  

My stock ones were cut off when fitting coilovers, as the allen key hole to lock the thread in place when undoing these rounded off, therefore I am currently running without.  I wanted to check I was right in thinking I need to go shorter and the amount I go shorter by is determined by how much I have lowered the car?

For example, if I lower the car by 30mm, the drop links need to be 30mm shorter?

I did have some stock ones on order but decided I wanted to steer clear as they rounded way to easily on both sides and its always good to have adjustable ones to assist in an eventual suspension set up once I have uprated other components.  

Whiteline make some. I used the ones that came with my coilovers when I fitted mine.

Thanks, yes I did fit some Whiteline ones we had in the garage but they were too long and caused the roll bar to hit the wishbone(may not be the right name) so they were whipped straight off.  A friend has an account with them so may be the route I go.  

I'm using BC's supplied by Adrian at Fensport (after they had to double check with BC that they were allowed to sell them separately). If you message Toyokid, he might still have a spare set that he brought.

If you're really stuck send me what you have and I'll shorten them for you to tide you over.