rob275

Another GT86 Drivers Club Hoodie group buy!

XL in gray for me Rob. How do I pay you?

cheers

Matt

Soon :D

Rob am I able to get a Black one in XXXL ? as you don't list that size

Black is my favorite Colour

Sent from my Archos 53 Platinum using Tapatalk

XXL is the largest size :D (At least for the hoodie we use for these)

Just thinking out loud but how possible would it be to have forum names on the back - be really handy for shows!

It's something that was mentioning before, but without moving to a crapper printing method it's not doable. The costs to set up an extra screen per person would more than double the cost of each hoodie! 

We can vinyl print them on but it's nowhere near as nice as a screen print.

Anybody know anyone with a computer controlled embroidery sewing machine, then you could get your name embroidered on the front ?

Name on the front is probably better for when you're talking to people anyway.

Alec

Mate I'll have a grey in a large but may not be able to pay till end of month on pay day :/ that okay or want me to wait

That's fine, i still need to get these ordered anyway. Keep forgetting to email the guy!

Guys & Girls

Some Potentially bad news :'( Due to the smaller quantity i'm unable to do these for £32. So the price will be £35 + postage if you aren't a premium member

Are we all ok with this? 

Can we keep the reduced rate if collected at a meet?  (*cheapskate)  :P

Without writing up a complete breakdown of costs, the club is making 10p per hoodie at the cost of £35. We really didn't make a massive amount on them previously. But i'm a big believer of offering a quality print rather than a naff one using heat press vinyl (think primark pyjamas)

I've already had to ask the printers if they can do me a quaver and reduce the cost (which they have) If we was buying 100 at a time they would be super cheap, it just one of those things. But i've managed to at least keep the price at what it is in the store.

I'm going to need to see that full break down of costs, supplier lists, order history and distribution network risk assessments before I can make an informed decision... or just tell me to shut up and accept it  :D

I'm still good for my order, and I'd prefer to collect at a meet to save you guys on the postage costs as I'm usually at a few.