remal

Spotted -Pistonheads Cheddar meet

I'll try and post pics up later.

Spotted about 5 86's and a BRZ including one 15 plate on yellow. I was unaware they did yellow but it looked lovely 

Anyone from here?

I took my Blue Tiger Supercat. I tried to see if any of the owners were close by to say hi to but did not managed to catch anyone 

Hey Remal,

The black is ours, orange is Westonian's, Silver BRZ is Buzzard's and the lovely yellow Giallo is a new member Sam Carpenter, who I think only uses the 'other' forum. The GTR was with us also and messed up our parking but we'll let it go as it's awesome. 

There was a white 62 plate there that I've seen at the Haynes museum meet before but don't know who that is. 

Sorry we didn't catch you, glad you also enjoyed the meet. A great drive out yesterday and a chance to see (and hear) some nice cars in the Gorge. 

Lindsey 

Well we may have not met but was lovely to see a few 86/BRZ there. 

Is the yellow a new colour for 2015. I will say I did like the looks of the colour on the car. really nice 

The yellow is a limited edition model. Only 86 have been made. We were talking about it on the weekend and the yellow really seems to divide opinion. I personally think it looks fab and would have gone for it had it been available two years ago.  

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/toyota/toyota-gt86-giallo-edition-2015-review/

We have done many meets over the past 10 years there. Only downside is when its organized on a public meeting and in 2010 we had the max power lot turn up. Burn outs, loud ICE and Mcdonalds rubbish littering the place. AS it was organized via PH with Cheddar themselves and money went to a local charity. Cheddar were not happy. Nor us. But yesterday went well 

On the last pic see what looks like an R8 doing the usual Audi thing and using up 2 parking spaces.

Funny thing about Audis, the tools are usually sat in the driving seat rather than in a bag in the boot.

On the last pic see what looks like an R8 doing the usual Audi thing and using up 2 parking spaces.

Funny thing about Audis, the tools are usually sat in the driving seat rather than in a bag in the boot.

If you had an R8 you'd probably do the same!

Ever tried getting in and out of one? you need more space at the side than you do for a GT86!

By 11am it was very busy and most people try and stay around the same parking places. I had a Ferrari 575m, 599 and Lambo park across bays in front of me for a little while but they moved when people wanted to get out. And having a few more cars to look at and hear was fine.

All in all it was a good meet and all the people where great to talk to as you would expect  

Some lovey roads around the area but within a hour you have done most of them. the mendips is nice and close to me but again not very big. And why most of my riding and driving is over in Wales as you can spend a weekend there (mid wales as I have done a few times) and still not do half of the good roads around there