Kodename47

Direnza 2.5" Cat-Back Exhaust - Invidia Q300 Replica

I have a brand new Q300 replica for sale. I have managed to acquire 2 but only one will be going on my car.

Will supply with everything needed to fit:
Cat-Back (2.5" OD Measured - Would expect 2.36" ID)
Supplied Gasket & Bolts
I will supply a V-Band clamp for the rear join as it didn't come with one.

Photos

Exhaust%20System.jpg
Exhaust%20Tip.jpg
Exhaust%20Welds.jpg

Looking for £200 Delivered

Itch45 has one of these fitted to his car, I have been speaking with him and he is impressed with the results. I'm hoping he may be able to add pics of it fitted & a sound clip

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Wow...if he does still have it after almost 2 years then he's a poor salesman! :D

Yea haha.

Knightryder, I thought it might be but was worth a try. Only place I could find the Q300 exhaust is on tarmac sports and it's £700 :( I assume you still have yours fitted? enjoying it?

Admin might want to add sold to thread.  

Edited by Cerastes
For editing

1 hour ago, Cerastes said:

Yea haha.

Knightryder, I thought it might be but was worth a try. Only place I could find the Q300 exhaust is on tarmac sports and it's £700 :( I assume you still have yours fitted? enjoying it?

There are other places to get the replica ones, quite a few members have them.

1 hour ago, Cerastes said:

Yea haha.

I got mine from ebay as an auction (only paid about £120) which is pretty much like a q300 and it came in a japspeed box so you might want to look at that