Captain Duff

Telegraph Top 10 £30k coupes

hahah load of crap 

Pro cee'd GT. yes I was looking at one with the 86 but if you buy a car you like the 86 you really need to buy one with the heart not brain. Why I'm glad I have the 86 and not the Pro cee's GT 

On this point what is it with some BMW drivers while at Cobham services on the trip down to Goodwood  one as he drove by us all parked up wound down his window and called us wan**rs can someone enlighten me?

How the hell is a Leon SC considered a coupe too when it is a hatchback?! 

Looks like a typical click bait traffic generator article to be honest. No knowledge or thought has been used in the making of that article. Like a 5 year old has written it. 

On this point what is it with some BMW drivers while at Cobham services on the trip down to Goodwood  one as he drove by us all parked up wound down his window and called us wan**rs can someone enlighten me?

I think they were letting you know how they enjoy their spare time :)

I agree with you Nick, but please use punctuation, please, please, please :huh: . I had to read your comment 5 times before I figured out what you were saying. :P

Nick - all BMW drivers under the age of 30 have been brain-cell exorcised... hip hop/garage/funk/reggae music at 120decibels has this effect..

This has been a public service announcement. No animals were harmed in the making of this statement although you may hear some BMW drivers squealing...

Spec K