Tein Suspension.

I have decided to sell my Tein suspension off my new toy.

It consists of a set of four Mono Sport Coilovers, a full EDFC Pro kit and the GPS box.

It has been installed by Dave at Fensport and set up by Tein themselves. The kit has done very little mileage as it was fitted just a few miles before the car was written off due to water ingress into the engine. I have cleaned one rear shock by simply wiping over with a damp cloth. It has come up like new, so I'll leave the others for the prospective buyer to see just how little they've been used.

If you have any doubts about fitting, give Fensport a call, Adrian will book you in for the install if you cross his palms with s few of your finest pound notes.

The set new would cost you around £2200. I am asking £1500 ono. If you feel this is too steep, feel free to make an offer, I'll take the best offer after a while simply because I need the space.

Hey Mike, I can wait till May if you're a little short right now, just pay a deposit and the set is yours!!

You may want to mention the spring rate, Nige. 

I know it was quite high, like 9/9kg which is not usable on the road. I think Steve went for a lower rate, as it was too much. But I can't remember what he settled on. For comparison those of us who use the Streetflex run either 5/6kg or 6/6kg. The stock rate they come with is 7/7kg which we thought a little too stiff for daily driving. 

Good thinking Lauren, thanks.

The quoted spring rates are 6Kg Front, 7Kg Rear.

Steve initially started with 8 and 9!!!

I took a quick pic of the Teins this afternoon.

Here you can see one rear, which has been wiped off with a damp cloth, and one front which is at came off the car..

IMG_3156.jpg