Rm55mcc

Will I enjoy as much

Similar engine in characteristics albeit not revving as high and a lovely adjustable chassis! I'd say you were on to a win win!

How much tuning did your FN2 have? As both stock there isn't a what you'd call a huge amount difference in performance :)

If you had said a DC2 I would have said, well it's not quite as sharp, but I think the answer you are looking for is yes. I think the switch to RWD will mean you can get to enjoy it a whole lot more. :)

Similar engine in characteristics albeit not revving as high and a lovely adjustable chassis! I'd say you were on to a win win!

How much tuning did your FN2 have? As both stock there isn't a what you'd call a huge amount difference in performance :)

Fn2 mugen intake , mugen quick shifter and tien springs.. Sharp enough motor..

All the induction kits are much of a muchness. Depends upon how you want it to sound. Much the same can be said of exhausts. Just find the combination you want and go for that. 

Tax is £225. 

Go for Amuse for the exhaust then. There are tons of aftermarket parts all the usual suspects.  

All the induction kits are much of a muchness. Depends upon how you want it to sound. Much the same can be said of exhausts. Just find the combination you want and go for that. 

Tax is £225. 

Go for Amuse for the exhaust then. There are tons of aftermarket parts all the usual suspects.  

or £180 for the auto

Too many combos to list as others have said! Exhaust wise it all depends on whether you want a loud setup or a quiet!

You'll find yourself watching footage of different combos and finding a setup that's suits you :)