faith

Surrey Meet - Sunday 8th March

Hiya peeps,

Kat on the other forum has put together a little meet if anyone is interested in meeting up.  Here are the details:

Meeting in the triangle car park at The Trundle at 11am

Nearest postcode is PO18 0EU, which is the Weald and Downland Open Air Museum. Once there, carry on up Town Lane to the car park.

After some photos / exploring, off to The Dean Inn at West Dean, PO18 0QX

B)

That's a West Sussex meet not a Surrey meet...

I'll take a look and see if I can make it, but, earlier on Sundays is better so you get out on the good roads before all the Sunday drivers

The Brecons meet was early but it paid off with no traffic on the roads for some good fun

Hi guys,

Dan here

I understand Faith is coming to the Andover meet at 18:00 this Sunday? Any other GT86/BRZ owners coming to this meet? The Andover meet is usually very well attended.

Regards,

Shawrey

whats details for andover meet anyone 

sp104du (Halfrauds) 6pm, im expecting it to be particularly chavy for some reason? At least my last visit to Andover was lol

sp104du (Halfrauds) 6pm, im expecting it to be particularly chavy for some reason? At least my last visit to Andover was lol

lol better dig my burberry out haha

Err, pretty much what it says: meeting in the car park, apparently a good photo spot. Going for a wonder, she did mention walking shoes. A drive and then the pub.

I'm not organising this one just relaying it from the other forum :-)

I too am going but as GTB not walking or pubbing. I have a family party that I can't miss.

Need to be gone by 12 so quick hello and chat then cross country blast on some excellent A and B roads back to Yateley.