Mark@Abbey M/S

FA20 4 into 1 manifold_for the GT86/BRZ motors

We have our last FA20 manifold for sale at a discounted price;

Although there customer service was non exsistent the manifld worked very well when coupled to a good exhaust to quieten the manifold down this with a good ECUTEK tune will remove the FA20 dip at 4000rpm.

Price is £400-00 inc vat + shipping. Approx 50% discount.

Quality is good and with a little work this will work with a turbo upgrade kit.

Any questions ask away.

Hi Mark,

I have specialK's Hayward and Scott as described below. ( using the unsilenced pipe)

"I am removing my Hayward & Scott 2.5" system to make way for a more turbo-compatible setup.

This system was custom built in stainless steel and includes overpipe, 200cel high flow cat, unresonated with mid silencer and twin rear box silencers. (There is also a spare unsilenced mid pipe which was a bit too loud for my neighbours.. well, I think I've still got it..)

Please note - this fits the standard manifold but does not need the manifold cats to comply with the MOT exhaust emissions, the secondary cat does the job. Performs at 84db at Sprint/track and is well known for its distinctive sound. (I cannot post a sound clip - with turbo manifold etc. the sound is different, with a Scooby 'burble' which you wont get from std,. manifold..)"

Kristov,

We have run the FA20 manifold on a car with a Cobra resonated system that was too loud and then we replaced the centre silencer and it helped but it was still a little too noisy.

I think it would be good with a Invidia system as this system is very quiet. 

I would need to hear your system noise to give me a better idea;

thanks