Keethos

Macclesfield Evening Mini Meet - Thur Feb 12th

Apologies for the last minute post but as I'm working in Crewe next week and after chatting with Lauren, Mike, Rich and Paula at Oulton Park, we decided it that we would meet up for a meal on hopefully the Thursday 12th and thought that if there were anyone else about who fancied meeting up for an evening meal somewhere, you are more than welcome to join us.  I'll leave the location up to either Lauren or Rich as it's their Turf :D  I should finish work at 5 but who knows, I've been kept behind a couple of times this week so there's a good chance I won't be available till 6ish, then it'll take me about 40mins to get to Macclesfield so say meet around 7:30 / 8:00 ?

Sounds good. Need to think of where to go. There is actually a fantastic pub up in the hills called the Hangin Gate where they cook all local produce and the owner is a bit of a talent in the kitchen.

Am open to suggestions of course as long as it's not that minging Banana place! 

Just wanna say thanks guys and gals for coming out tonight, it's lonely constantly working away from home Shame the food wasn't up to scratch, though my Game Mix Grill was interesting, not great but interesting. The only bloody downside to this was the blooming drive home, thought I wouldn't bother faffing around and get back to the hotel ASAP, instead it's taken me an extra hour to get back as they bloody closed off 2 slip roads that I needed on the M6, then my satnav insisted on heading back into the motorway after I finally got off it, this meant either normally (i.e. back down the slip road again or off road under the bloody motorway into what looked like a friggin forge). But I got back in the end anyways so thanks again all!