Keethos

Another BRZ Front Fender Side Fin Group Buy from Japex

Hey everyone, apologies for not setting this up earlier as I know some of you were wanting these at one point but I've been so busy with work and stuff that it completely slipped my mind. To make things easy, I'll be sorting this group buy just like I did previously in the sense that I will be ordering the parts to be sent to me and then I will either have them delivered to you or if you can wait, we can sort it out so they can be collected at a meet of some sort. Again, I'll give this group buy about a month to give people plenty of time to consider and join the group buy if they wish.

I did query this with Nathan from Japex back in August for a batch of 5 to 10 sets and he said it would be about £110 per set. Obviously I will be querying this again with him when I get an idea of how many people want in on this. Either way, please do take into consideration that if you want the part to the delivered then I'll add that to your cost as well as any extra charges we might get through from customs (luckily last time I didn't have to pay anything for customs so lets hope the same happens this time round :D )

Just like before, I will message those who are interested the payment details closer to the cut off date which, if there's no objections, will make it the end of Feb (i.e. Sat Feb 28th) so it gives people time to see this thread and to get more interests.

The colours as per his auction site are as follows:

· Tornado Grey/ Dark Grey Metallic/ Asphalt (61K)

· Storm Black/ Crystal Black Silica/ Raven (D4S)

· Mount Fuji Red/ Lighting Red/ Firestorm (C7P)

· Thunder Silver Metallic/ Sterling Silver Metallic/ Argento (D6S)

· Sonic Blue/ Galaxy Blue Silica/ Ultramarine (E8H)

· Pegasus White/ Satin White Pearl/ Whiteout (37J)

So those of you who are interested, please add your name to my list, add what colour you'd want from the list above and state if you wish for it to be "Delivered" or to "Collect" at the next possible meet:

01 - Zen - Black - Delivered
02 - sxocpaul - Black - Delivered
03 - ourphil - White - Collect
04 - Arekkz - Red - Delivered
05 - 86alex - Black - Collect

06 - Tweedbean - White - Collect
07 - Captain G - White - Delivered

:( where is everyone?  no one else?

Thanks for the Facebook nudge Keith! (I do still exist, sort of...)

I'd be interested if this goes ahead, so long as someone can keep my informed, haha!

01 - Keethos - White - Collect

03 - SkallyB - Red - Collect

Hi Keethos. Will these make my car go faster around a track because they are more aero-dynamic than the sweet wrapper standard?  :D

I'm potentially interested - so put me down on the list too

01 - Keethos - White - Collect

03 - SkallyB - Red - Collect

05 - 86alex - Black - Collect

Lol, not only is it more aero dynamic, it also adds an extra 5bhp

Only jesting, very much doubt it makes any difference, unlike the TRD version which I believe makes a bit of difference.

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been away and so busy that I've not had time to look at this. I'll drop Japex an email to see what he can do for us 5 and then see if you guys are still keen.

Hey sorry again for the delay, took a couple of day for Nathan to respond and was hoping he would get back to me again before I posted something here.

He can still sort out a group buy for us 5 and for a pretty good £105 per pair to be delivered to one address (i.e. to myself), and then we can sort out collection or delivery.  If you are wanting delivery, I will add on the cost to get them posted and also note that there might be an extra charge for customs, again, I was lucky enough to not have to pay it last time but I can't guarantee it will happen again.

So can people who are interested please let me know if you are still interested and I'll get these ordered relatively soon ish!

why the last minute decision G man? I've already paid for the 6 that I've got names for but I don't think that Japex has processed the order yet so I'll see if I can add another set of white for you. I'll let you know.

OK, I've managed to add another set, they should be processed today and I've been told that they should be ready to be shipped by Wednesday, if they're guna be like last time, they'll arrive probably by Friday (they were unbelievably quick last time). Either way, I'll keep you all posted and I'll PM you guys regarding payment once they arrive (in the hopes that there won't be any customs to pay). Captain G, do you want your posting or collecting either at a common location or at the next meet or something?