Adam43

Another newbie

I got my car just before Christmas. Went for it because I liked the small tyres, simplicity and great turn in.

It's the usual red, with Sat Nav and leather - I wasn't chasing the options, but it was an ex demo so came cheap.

Looking forward to taking it on the track. It looks like quite a few people here enjoy that. :-)

Welcome Adam43 and what a nice Christmas present you got yourself!!!

Yes, plenty here enjoy track days, but I fear New Orleans is a bit of a drive, even for GT86 owners. Your FRS may therefore not have the pleasure of our company on  a track. :(

Cheers

Ah, New Orleans is a lie! Just a hang over from being a Saints fan. I'm nicely in the middle of many tracks; Silverstone, Mallory, Donington, Bedford Autodrome and others are all close. :-)

Welcome to the club and congrats on the purchase!  Glad another fellow midlander has joined the ranks as there doesn't seem to be that many of us around here.  We'll have to sort out a midland meet at some point!

Ah, New Orleans is a lie! Just a hang over from being a Saints fan. I'm nicely in the middle of many tracks; Silverstone, Mallory, Donington, Bedford Autodrome and others are all close. :-)

Ahah. Good thing I don't put my location down as Green Bay then. :-)

So we will get to meet you, sooner or later.

Cheers

Welcome Adam, lets have a mini meet at Mallory :)

Good that Mallory is back up and running. Is there a full compliment of track days there this year? The race calendar looks fairly full - I'm there with the Classic Sportscar Club in August. 

Ahah. Good thing I don't put my location down as Green Bay then. :-)

So we will get to meet you, sooner or later.

Cheers

Packers look good, if Aaron Rodgers is fit.  

Good that Mallory is back up and running. Is there a full compliment of track days there this year? The race calendar looks fairly full - I'm there with the Classic Sportscar Club in August. 

Packers look good, if Aaron Rodgers is fit.  

Welcome - but, please - Seahawks all da way!  :lol:

Tempting. I'm stuck in the garage trying to fix another (track) car at the moment. That's the priority at the moment. It'll have to wait till that is ready for the year.

When is it?

Cheers. A43.

Tempting. I'm stuck in the garage trying to fix another (track) car at the moment. That's the priority at the moment. It'll have to wait till that is ready for the year.

When is it?

Cheers. A43.

Sorry having a blonde moment, meant Oulton park. it's on the 6th Feb.

John

Ah, makes more sense :-)

Oulton, a top circuit. Last October I had a brake pad fail. Piston punched a hole in pad! Luckily it happened at a quick corner that didn't need much braking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk