My first Avo ride!!

I spoke to Dave (Pitman) earlier today. He invited me to go see his GT86T, he even offered me a drive!!.

We had a little blast around his neck of the woods and took in some Motorway miles, to say I am very impressed is an understatement. It drove like it came from the factory that way, seamless power delivery and lots of bang for the buck in my opinion!!

I will be speaking to Adrian soon about his top of the range billet kit. I thin k we could have some fun with my new internals?? Perhaps Adrian will see this and give me a call? I'm still after that Ali sump he has.......

Thanks very much for your time and effort today Dave. You are more than welcome to come visit me sometime. I'm sure you'd love to see my GT86 kit car lol..

Great to meet you, Nige : ;) 

As we discussed, I suggest you have a serious conversation with Adrian before you spend any money on buying parts to build / develop your engine.  I will also take you up on your invitation to come and see your kit car GT86.  I also need to pick your brains on my other project I told you about B)

Dave

Dave you have been much too quiet lately :-)

Winter hibernation. Mark ^_^ .  I absolutely hate this time of the year, so best to just hide away in my Man Cave deep in the Royal Forest of Dean, working on the 2015 project  :ph34r:  

2015 project! On a scale of 1-10 how scary is this going to be?

Be afraid - be very afraid!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Seriously, the better scale will be the fun factor, in which case it will be 12 on a scale of 1 - 10  :D

thank you Dave for giving Nigel a demo  :D

Nigel, we have some great news on the Avo front

for 2015 there will be 4 different turbo specs

Stage 1, Original turbo, 260 - 290

Stage 2, Original turbo + 3" exhaust, 280 - 320 ish

Stage 3, Billet Turbo, 280 - 400 ish

Stage 4, Larger Billet Turbo, larger intercooler and pipework, 400 upwards ( I'm hoping to crack 550  :) )

I'll start a thread and get specs, prices and pics asap  :)

Best Regards

Adrian

I'm really looking forward to your new thread Adrian.

I am like a 12yr old today, all excited about my new Turbo kit!! I want to touch it, take pictures of it and take the manual up for bedtime reading. I want want want it NOW!! OK Tantrum over...

I also want new valve springs Adrian ;)