whatsit

Hello!

Hi all,

Not yet bought a GT86/BRZ but I'm currently "entering the market place" shall we say :D got my heart set on a WR Blue Subaru BRZ Lux, but as I'm a massive petrol head, communities mean the world to me so I'll be lurking around and researching the BRZ and getting an idea of the community

See you all around!

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome along, i'm sure you will find some info on here to help you out and there are a few BRZ members lurking about, though essentially as you probably know, they are the same car.

Welcome to the club and hope you get yours soon! If you're looking second hand, there might be a couple of nice wrc blues about at reasonable prices but new cars have dropped in price anyways. To my understanding, Subaru will be getting more BRZ's into the country while Toyota might be reducing how many they bring in, but we'll see. Best of luck with the search!

Welcome Matt, you could not lurk about in a better place  :D

My advice, book in a test drive asap, you will likely want to purchase which ever one you test drive, I fell for the Toyota.

Good luck in your research.

Matt, welcome to the friendliest, most laid-back (but in-yer-face wibble) Forum....

The BRZ is cheaper, with slightly different spec., so ask the question of your preferred Scoobie dealer - "..what is the difference between the two..?".  If he doesn't know the differences then walk away 'cos it's the wrong dealer for you.. err, unless he offers you a massive additional discount, of course!

I dunno where you are in the country but there are two prime dealers for GT86 that I would personally recommend.

RRG group - buy it at Macclesfield, ask for Rich, you've got a top one..  and Listers -  buy in Cheltenham - ask for Tim, he's wet his knickers on this model..

(.. thinking about it.... we, as a 'Forum', have significant input in guiding/directing possible customers like Matt to a preferred dealer... mebbe we should start a "comparison" chart?)

SpecK