Be aware of tyre restrictions if you intend to do the TSS....

Adrian uses Toyo 888's- full track car. N/A classes have specific tyres which can be used in a specific class - Lauren has more info, I think..

Spec K

Be aware of tyre restrictions if you intend to do the TSS....

Adrian uses Toyo 888's- full track car. N/A classes have specific tyres which can be used in a specific class - Lauren has more info, I think..

Spec K

The MSA tyre list is as this link:

http://www.msauk.org/uploadedfiles/msa_forms/bluebooks/14/192_202_Common_Regulations_for_Permitted_Tyres_(L).pdf

I know the TSS "street" classes require a 1A approved tyre. The R888 is a 1B tyre and would make the car fall into a "Pro" class

I have tried The T1-R's before. I thought they were crap. Really too soft on the sidewalls. 

Tbh, I seem them as a budget tyre so I wouldn't consider them. I'm not trying to be a tyre snob, but fit the best tyres you possibly can, it's something I wouldn't scrimp on, it's ust not worth it. 

Agree with Lauren, T1r's are not the best especially if you want to do TSS or track days. My road tyres are 1b listed hence having to enter TSS in the N1 class, but you have to be happy with your tyres road or track.