Danellen2989

Parts from TRD

Guys and girls,

I'm selling various parts from my GT86 TRD which have been removed from my car due to upgrades.

Please see the following link for a full list (was mega time consuming putting on so thus the link, hope I'm not breaking any rules here!)

http://www.gt86ownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic7423_post111001.html#111001

Taking offers, pm me.

-----------------------------------------

Hello all,

I am selling various parts taken off of my GT86 TRD which came off and are for sale due to the fact I have gone stage 3 and these parts were replaced with aftermarket parts. All parts are used and have done 17000 miles. They are all in good condition and fully working. Please see below for a complete list including prices + P&P.

The stock exhaust system is listed individually however I will accept £900 (includes TRD backbox, Stock Center Pipe, Stock Frontpipe, Stock overpipe, Stock manifold).

The OEM Pulley Kit I will list individually however I will accept £60 for the kit (alternator pulley, water pump pulley, crankshaft pulley and drivebelt).

The clutch Driveplate and Assembly I will be willing to sell as a package for £65.

If someone wants everything below as one package, I will sell for a reduced total price of £1200.

The Milltek Overpipe and Forge Recirculating Valve were bought second hand by me when I went turbo, but never used them as I ended up getting a 3" Avo turbo back exhaust system and an AVO 50/50 Dump Valve.

TRD Back Box (Quad Tips) - £425

TRDBackBox1.JPG

TRDBackBox4.JPG

TRDBackBox3.JPG

Stock Exhaust Overpipe - £60

StockOverpipe.JPG

Milltek Overpipe - £80

MilltekOverpipe1.JPG

MilltekOverpipe2.JPG

Stock Secondary Cat Exhaust Frontpipe - £100

ExhaustFrontpipe.JPG

Stock Centre Pipe - £125 (Already wrapped however you get the idea...)

Centerpipe.JPG

Stock Manifold - £200

Manifold.JPG

Stock Alternator Pulley - £10
Stock Water Pump Pulley - £10
Stock Crankshaft Pulley - £45
Stock Drive Belt - £5

OEMPulleyKit.JPG

Stock Clutch Driveplate - £35

ClutchDriveplate.JPG

Stock Clutch Cover Assembly - £40

ClutchCover.JPG

Stock Flywheel - £100

Flywheel1.JPG

Flywheel2.JPG

Forge Recirculating Dump Valve (Unsure how many miles has done, but will be MUCH less than 17000 miles and as such, its in as new condition.) - £80

ForgeRecircValve1.JPG

ForgeRecircValve2.JPG

Contact me if interested. All parts can be collected from Chatham, Kent, ME5, or I can send them however additional P&P costs will be applicable.

Regards,

Dan
Edited by Danellen2989
Change of prices

Not wanting to be negative, but personally, with possibly the exception of the TRD back box, I think you will really battle to sell those parts, especially at the price you are asking.  For example, Fensport have had the flywheel that was removed when they built the race car (having done only 800 miles) advertised for £78 (£65 + vat), whereas you are asking for £180 for a flywheel that has done 17000 miles. http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_108/Category_15/4290

The reality is, I have found that there is absolutely no relationship between the new P&A cost of the parts, and second hand (especially with the mileage you have done).  I have given the parts I have removed from my '86 when upgrading to those who want them.  If you really want to sell them, I suggest you list them on eBay  - that way, you will find their true market value.

Dave

Dave (Pitman) makes a fair point and when I saw the prices I was suprised at them too. Normally however I don't comment on what people think they are going to sell stuff for, but it's no wonder you're struggling. 

A lot of the stock parts are basically nearly worthless and you may be better just keeping them. For example I have a stock exhaust that came off the moment the car was driven from the transporter and into the workshop. It has done zero miles yet It is worth nothing. It might be worth selling in ten years time when stock exhausts fall apart, but at the moment I've just kept it because I doubt I could give it away. 

TRD parts prices for the exhausts are very expensive but once it's not brand new and out of the box the value plummets, plus there are arguably far more desirable exhausts around. 

I hope you sell your stuff but realistic prices would help. 

Fair points made! To be honest I had no idea where to start with prices so I asked for a list of prices of the parts brand new from cheap toyota parts and worked from there. I think I may start putting them on eBay or keeping some stuff for sale when it appeals more in the future however like the other post says I'm willing to take offers on any of the parts as they have to go!

Hi dan. I'd like to make an offer however the price will not be that high because i will pay for the shipping in case you agree to my offer. Kindly email me at xicxax@yahoo.com. Thank you. 

Bump! All parts minus TRD backbox still available. Throw me an offer on any of the parts - I'll likely accept!!

To add, I also have an OEM spoiler in pearl white 37J like new condition. £100 ONO collection from Kent (ME5)

On 05/02/2017 at 6:36 PM, Danellen2989 said:

Bump! All parts minus TRD backbox still available. Throw me an offer on any of the parts - I'll likely accept!!

To add, I also have an OEM spoiler in pearl white 37J like new condition. £100 ONO collection from Kent (ME5)

I cannot believe this post is getting for two and a half years old! I really think a lot of the parts you have for sale, nobody wants because they are all the stock parts a lot of us already have in our garage. For example I have a stock exhaust all wrapped up that came off when my car came off the transporter. I've not bothered trying to sell it, because I doubt anyone wants it or needs it. It'll be years till it's worth money. I think your better bet is to drastically reduce your prices, or just hang on to it all like the rest of us!