griffinnn

How long do you plan to keep your 86/BRZ?

Well, today I signed the docs to swap my GT86 in for a GT86 Giallo No 5. I'll be paying £3 more per month for it than I do currently for Tripple Ecks. I'll be picking it up on Tuesday. The dealership will also be taking my mods off Tripple Ecks (apart from the diffuser and positive shift bush) and putting them onto the Yellow Peril. I'm looking forward to showing the new colour off to you guys soon.

Cheers

:hug:

Nice one mate. You going with decal's or taking it naked?

I planned to keep Tripple Ecks till yesterday when I swapped it for the Yellow Peril. I am now the proud owner of GT 86 Giallo No 5 of 86. Most of my mods are coming off Tripple Ecks and I'll be putting them onto Yellow Peril. I was told by Adam (Lancaster's Chelmsford) that there are only 2 unsold GT86 Giallos left in the country, and they have one of them (No 83 of 86). So if you want one, get going or you'll have to wait for them to appear in the secondhand market. When I get to see my car in daylight, I'll take some photos and post them up.

Gacialfire. I only have the 'go faster' stripes on the sides. Not a great fan of the decals over the bonnet, roof and boot.

Cheers.

We had had our 86 for 6 months and plan to keep it a minimum of 5 years and hoping longer. Lovely car, needs a few mods and turbo or supercharger. But We take a lot of tie deciding what we want then keep it 

Probably look to keep it for 5 years plus! Got so many ideas for her and at the moment I can only do things sporadically depending on specific months demands. 

Want to finally end up with something that is unique to me and given how much I enjoy driving the car, I can't think of something else I would want :D