The SLR stuff nearly did get sold for car bits, but that was why PCP was invented  :D

Next on the list is a car rig for the camera and some softboxes.

Stick to car modding, it's cheaper!

As I don't understand what you are whibbling on about I must presume this a "..black art.."

I have asked the question. I know it's a simple question demanding a complex answer, but I'm a simple person.  No-one has deigned to respond. Enlightenment, Glasshopper..

WTF are you on about?

What is a 'stick' and, with the exception of a schoolteacher/dominatrix, how can it change my life?

Spec K

Yup, I do a fair bit of long exposure work and adding my own lighting and now graphics is part of the fun of it  :)

Hmm....

".. long exposure work.." ? 

"... graphics.." ?

"..fun..."?

Are you sure you wish to publish a flasher's charter.. ?

:ph34r:

Spec K

It's not so much a car accessory, but something I bought to make taking photos of cars more interesting, especially in the dark.

When taking a photo you're capturing the reflection or source of light as an image. When it's daytime you're getting light from the sun, but in the dark you need your own light which is usually flashguns or lamps. The stick is another source of light, but it's made up of coloured LED's that can create any pattern, so as you're lighting your object you can "paint patterns of light" around it.

You seen the vid/pic where climbers have an LED attached to them and while they climbed up the mountain in the dark, they had a camera with a constant exposure which captured the climbers route up the mountain which was pretty cool.