Coil Over kits

I'm running MeisterR ZetaR Coilovers and have no problems with them. They're comfy and feel fantastic. 

I'll probably upgrade to either the HKS Hypermax or Tein eventually. But for value for money the Meisters are brilliant. 

Are any UK sellers stocking these yet?

TEIN Have a UK office so any tuner should be able to grab these fairly easily. I believe Fensport tend to stock a few or can get a quick turn around.

Having the TEIN StreetFlex, I can sing it's praises, but that said when driving Masaya's car I do have to rate the HKS for comfort. The TEIN's are that little big stiffer, both are very good.

I really like my Tein Streetflex with EDFC Active Pro. It will run rings round a standard car. Improvement in ride quality and they've been faultless in over 25K miles. 

The new Streetflex Z which are non-rebuildable seem like an absolute bargain tbh. They are liking them on the US forums. 

I cannot agree more, Lauren. To have adjustable active suspension, in cockpit, for the cost of Tein EDFC is astonishing.

Dunno about Streetflex Z - is that what GT86 Ian has just had fitted? (Yes it is - just seen his reply..)

And I see that BAE are now putting active suspension on Chieftan tanks... to save maintenance costs, no less!  F1 technology for (ex) Tower Hamlets Mayoral transport...?

Spec K