GT86Jay

Reverse Camera Plug and Play Kit - £75

I'm interested in the kit, but I'm still having issues with my head unit freezing (3 software updates, 1 gps replacement, still having issues)... does it just connect to it or is any further work required?

I'm interested in the kit, but I'm still having issues with my head unit freezing (3 software updates, 1 gps replacement, still having issues)... does it just connect to it or is any further work required?

Yeah it's literally a case of plugging it into the back of the head unit. And then fitting the camera. Not difficult. And everything pretty straight forward. 

It just enables the reverse system on the head unit and puts the camera on the display whilst in reverse. Shouldn't affect anything else.

If you want to put me down for a kit I'll pay for it, if Toyota end up ripping out my head unit and replaces it with an 8 track I'm sure someone else will take it off my hands  :)

Tonight is the last night to get payment over / commit to a kit. 

Tomorrow morning we'll be placing the order in bulk and getting the discount. 

Any orders after tomorrow morning will have an additional cost due to higher shipping.

Ok Guys. 

Update: 

Group buy is now closed. I have Ordered everything this afternoon. 

I am now going to PM each and everyone that is on the Group buy. Just updating your details and confirming everything. 

If you haven't received an email by tomorrow evening, and you're on the group buy, please PM me. I've ordered a couple of extra bits spare. Just incase. 

But if anyone is now interested / has missed out on this group buy. Do PM as there maybe something we can do. 

Cheers.

Update: Everything has arrived apart from the last batch of the Harness Plugs. 

These are showing to arrive today / tomorrow. 
Will put the kits together and should be shipping out to everyone by early next week. 

If you did miss out on the group buy, and are interested in a kit. PM me and we can look into other options. 

Jay.

Guest zen

What is the status of these? I have been offline for a few weeks... Should they not have shipped by now? Have I missed something?

Hi guys, 

So the last plugs which i'm waiting on seem to be stuck at Customs.... Maybe someones trying to smuggle some drugs over with them...? 

The first lot came in fine, but it means it's delayed my ability to make some of the harnesses. 

Ive i've not had a customs notice in the next day or two i'll be chasing. 

Sorry for the delays. 

Update on this is.... 

All the stuff has finally arrived through customs. Got done for an extra cost but is all covered now and parts are here.

I'm building the kits over the weekend, and the harnesses will all be tested and checked. Then start sending out from Monday onwards. 

Some unforeseen delays and customs issues caused hold backs but all here now. 

Anybody that is interested in another group buy but missed the first one and hasn't contacted me already. Let me know. We might be able to do something, but probably not as cheap as the first round. 

Just PM me if anyone is interested. 

Jay.

Hi Guys, 

Sorry for the silence last few days, 
Been dealing with a family illness in hospital. Super sudden and all hectic! 

Anyway I took Tuesday off work to get all the camera kits built, harnesses made and instructions sorted. They're now all packaged up and ready to ship! Shipping has been organised and dropping them off tomorrow evening at the Parcel depot. 

Due to Qty they're being sent on a 3 - 5 day shipping schedule. 

Regards Jay