GT86-Ian

Ford Mustang

What a bunch of retards, that crowd was lucky there was a big ass kerb there, otherwise his back end would have wiped out a load of people......and I'm sure the blue car did actually scrap the silver car but then just drove off.

I saw a pretty horrific vid the other day of a big meet down Essex I think, and a narrow tunnel of people were watching people burn out right between them....then all of a sudden a stupid Fiesta ploughs through the crowd and then drives off.....what a stupid f'ing c bomb!

I do wonder what goes though people's minds really, it is luck that has avoided injury. Not the best viral advert for the car looks like it handles really unpredictably.

Don't like the Essex clip that is awful, looks deliberate

What a bunch of retards, that crowd was lucky there was a big ass kerb there, otherwise his back end would have wiped out a load of people......and I'm sure the blue car did actually scrap the silver car but then just drove off.

I saw a pretty horrific vid the other day of a big meet down Essex I think, and a narrow tunnel of people were watching people burn out right between them....then all of a sudden a stupid Fiesta ploughs through the crowd and then drives off.....what a stupid f'ing c bomb!

It was down Southampton way or somewhere around that area, luckily everyone alive. Shouldn't of happened, but we all make judgement calls, it was either hit the car in front or steer to the right. I think everyone's natural instinct would be to steer to the right so put in that situation 75% of people would of hit them. What made it worse is he just drove off. Biggest tit going, in fact everyone there is.