DaveB

Hello

Silver BRZ, team dynamics wheels 7 * 17, Eagle F1's rather worn, eibach sway bars, eibach springs, two leaky front shocks and a squeeky seat. And a 1:57 at Cadwell park.

Ah Cadwell Park, I visited there for the first time not too long ago in my 86, didn't time myself but I did record a lot of sessions and I think I got close to a 1:56 according to my second to last lap session 9 vid (pretty much the only clean run I got after getting used to the track).  I did find it very intimidating as there was a lot to hit and very narrow trackway, plus a few areas where you could seriously cook your tyres and brakes which I was already running low on that day but it's such a fun and challenging track, I'd love to go back but possibly with some better rubber and new pads as I was still running stock tyres and pads at the time.  Check out my post if you like: http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/topic/1450-cadwell-park-8th-march-2014/?hl=cadwell+park

Didn't get the joke. You must be very fast

Was it stock?

LOL. It's a personal hate of mine when people use Americanisms, like 'headers', 'sway bars', 'gasoline' etc. 

The car was totally stock save for having no interior and full roll cage and safety equipment such as fire extinguishers etc.

Not driven it in a GT. I reckon though with my car I could go quicker. 

I'm keen to go back there as I've driven that track more than anywhere else, it's just finding the time to do it.