Keethos

List of UK GT86 Race Teams

Hi all,

After chatting to Rogue Motorsport the other week, the mentioned that they knew quite a few other race teams with white GT86's who have probably removed bumpers, wings and even doors to put on light weight alternatives and might have those available for sale.  They e-mail some people but I didn't get the names of any of these teams but it's a good, shout, more likely to get parts from a race team than a scrap yard.  However, they've not got back to me yet even after 2 e-mails, I'll probably give them a call at some point to chase them up but I was wondering if anyone here knew of any UK Race Teams who are racing GT86's that I could try contacting directly.....besides Rogue Motorsport or Fensport?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Keith

Wow, hi Nigel, thanks for the support.

I'm currently looking for the following:

- Front bumper (along with the front under tray too if possible)

- Front passenger wing/fender (along with the front wing wheel arch liner if possible)

- Front passenger door (with as much of the other components tied to it such as the door hinges, windows, door handle etc if possible)

Ideally if I could get these in white then that would be ideal for me, I don't know if you've seen my lil mishap on Track (courtesy of Lydden Hill) but it's pretty much the whole passenger side I need parts for:

10382097_10152435693726068_4412418899395

To save myself as much money as possible, I'm trying to source any 2nd hand parts that I could bolt on myself where as the rear quarter will need to be cut, welded and painted professionally which will be very pricey  :(

Thanks again Nigel for your support and assistance in looking into this for me.

Rogue Motorsport just has them stored away in a pile in the corner somewhere with the rest of the parts they've removed, but they did say to me that other teams often sell them to a company who then sells 2nd hand stock parts to people or something....either that or eBay but not a lot on there at the moment.