Mark@Abbey M/S

More CAT Driving training days

Hi Everyone - hope you're all well, life is treating you kindly and you're looking forward to Saturday.  

Unfortunately one of the attendees has had to pull out as they've broken their hand.  If anyone reading is interested in taking their place, please let me know asap 01234 757633 info@catdrivertraining.co.uk

Thank you

Jo

Morning Everyone

Trust you had a good journey home and are still reflecting on your learnings from the day.  We thoroughly enjoyed your company and working with you.  Congratulations to the winners on the day:

Driver of the Day = Kristov4

End of Day Gymkhana = jimgreen83

Slidey Choc = Kodename47

Look forward to seeing you again at some point in the future and thank you again for your enthusiasm and interest in developing your knowledge & technique.

Jo

What is a Slidey Choc? Did you have too much fun going sideways Steve? ;)

1st to go on the gymkhana course meant that I didn't really know where I was going so I set some rubbish times and ended up spinning up the Caterham a fair bit.

Also, when driving around on the pan my 86 was fairly successful at holding a decent drift..... so I'll use that as my reasons for the prize! ;)

Put it this way, after watching Steve, I won't be asking him for any directions :)

Great day...and a fantastic way to explore the capabilities of both car & driver...

Got to 131mph on the bowl and the car was very stable, so Mark's guys at Abbey did a good job on the suspension.

Highlight for me was the hill route in the afternoon, with Colin's calm encouragement I was going much faster than I would have had the confidence to at the beginning of the day - objective of the day well met!