Sign in to follow this  
Special K

This is getting serious..

Godammit!

.. wandered off to bank a few cheques at lunchtime today, turned left at roundabout and the n/s/f went 'pfft..'

(note to LFA = Charley Browns..)

I managed to limp to my 'regulars' A&S Tyres who are only a couple of hundred yards away.. blurry nail through tread/sidewall interface... yeah, it could be repaired for road/MOT pass  use but no way for TSS..

They had a new 245x45x17 Palm Sport 3 in stock!

Hooray!

Price? - 150 sovs. Boo!

I beat up on the kid who fitted/balanced it - "OI! I want it fscking microgramme right, you muppet! I'm pulling 140mph on Sunday!" (I must apologise to him next time I visit...but I was in grumpy mode..)

I'd only had this tyre on for 200 miles, I am gutted.  Such is my misfortune at the moment.

... what next?   I'm guessing the 747 Jumbo transporting my new gearbox from the US is highjacked..  my modified sump is mistakenly sent for scrap... Superpro bushes are declare carcinogenic... TEIN go into receivership... Fensports ramp is condemned... they'll quadruple speeding fines...

.. I've still got one bullet left... heh! who shall I use it on....?

(.. and if anyone has the uttter gall to make jokes about a 'cereal' misfortune of events I shall dump a gallon of used sump oil on their head..)

... it only happens to ME!

Spec K

No - a 'Palm Sport 3' is when you've just discovered a bl**dy stone chip in your windscreen... !!!

Another sackfull of readies, dammit... AAAARGGGHHHH!!!!!    (bangs head on desk...)

Spec KL