CHOSENMAN007

GT 86 Brake Bias.

OK. So does it feel better?

Well yes, but that might just be the SC ;) The car wasn't fully mapped until I fitted the manifold. We know the car runs well as it is and the rest of the exhaust is stock.

OK. Sounds pretty wild. So you bolted on a supercharger kit and did not map it. Could of gone bad. Lucky it did not. I want to de cat my manifold and put a HFC front pipe in instead of my decat front pipe.

Obviously with a s.c the engine will be far less strangled and should produce more power. All to find out.

OK. Sounds pretty wild. So you bolted on a supercharger kit and did not map it. Could of gone bad. Lucky it did not.

No, I put on a map when I fitted the SC so no chance of it "going bad".

Just FYI, you can run the car on the stock map with a supercharger (and turbo) so long as you don't go into to much boost.

James, you can run the standard exhaust manifold (with or without cats) with a s/charger but obviously with a turbo it's a complete exhaust manifold (not catted) plus the whizzy bit and then the overpipe..

... if you wish to stay MOT emissions legal you will need an HFC, ideally with a minimum spec of 200 CEL, if turbo'd. 

Spec K