Deacon

RRG on Saturday

I'm up at RRG on Saturday for my first service and to have the gearbox bush fitted. I think Will is having an early morning drive up with me and wondered if there's anyone else around who fancies meeting up?

Should be there at 9 for a few hours

I may swing by, I'm heading over to Wrexham to Demon Tweeks to pick up a pair of racing gloves, I'm hoping I'll hear back from Mike from Tuning Development to see if he's got the crank bolt in yet so I can get my last pulley swapped over so I'll be around, may pop in to say hello!

Think I'll aim to get up to RRG for about 9ish, hang around for a bit before heading over to Tuning Development if I can, then Demon Tweeks (or straight there if Mike can't sort me out).  Then another nice long drive over to Grantham ready for TSS the next day.....it's guna be a loooooooooong day.....satnav reckons 9 hours to cover 270 miles if I avoid the motorways  :D

I may pop across, I'm out Friday night in Chester though so depends what time I'm up :mellow: I need to get some more miles done for my run in :D

Be good to see you - have you got your comps on? They've been on my potentials list for a while so good to have a look in person!

Be good to see you - have you got your comps on? They've been on my potentials list for a while so good to have a look in person!

Compos aren't on yet, still completely standard, got the last bits to order (gearbox positive thingy + rear subframe inserts) and another 1100miles to do to make sure all the plans are the right ones then will be getting it all sorted :D need to decide whether a manifold is a good idea as well :huh:

The quali is 8 til 9 but it's Malaysia so could easily go on longer if it chucks it down.

I'd be tempted to pop down but I wouldn't stay long as I'd need to get back for the footy... and actually be on time this time!