Rab

Macmillan Cancer Support Sponsorship

Keep at it dude!  We're all cheering you on!  I sadly have no advise available for you....considering my own inability to lose weight....then again, my only method I'm willing to do is just gymming it 2-3 times a week, I refuse to cut down on the lovely food that I like to eat  :P

Just logged on to my justgiving page and nearly fell off my perch! I wasn't expecting anything until we'd finished the challenge!

Thank you! ;)

Just a wee update!!! I am now -----

14st 13lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Thats 8.6kg off, and Jan has now lost 7.7kg!

Rob - Get your wallet out, let the moths escape, and get ready to part with some of your hard earned!!!!!  :lol:  :P

Final 2 weeks are going to be tough, thinking no carbs at all is the way to go......

5 days in Spain hasn't done any good at all. In fact it's done bad. REALLY BAD!!! 

I'm not going to post my weight this morning. Anyone know a cheap liposuction clinic?

Well the final weigh in has taken place! 

Firstly I would just like to say thanks to everyone for their support and kind words since my Dad passed away, and for encouraging us with our efforts to raise some dosh for Macmillan.

I'll cut to the chase:

The target was 10kg in 10 weeks:

I achieved: 8.2kg (1st 4lbs)
Jan achieved: 7.3kg (1st 2lbs)

Our holiday last week did a bit of damage to the final result, but we are both going to continue the weight loss efforts as we've done so well over the past few months.

Thank you to everyone who has either pledged to donate or has donated on my Just Giving page. If anyone else would like to help this amazing charity please follow the link below.

Jan & Rab  :D

www.justgiving.com/fatrab

Guest zen

Good work, Rab!

I said £1/Kg with a tenner bonus to the winner. I have donated the whole lot in the hope that you are inspired to "owe me" these extra kilos! ;)

And guys, remember to use Rab's JustGiving page so that you can also sign up for GiftAid and give an extra 25% on behalf of HMRC!

Z

Thanks very much guys n gals! Looking good to hit our target over the next few days. 1 more challenge to do on Sunday then I'll donate the offline funds too.

Thanks again everyone

Final wee bump for this, just for those who have pledged but haven't seen that the challenge has finished, I lost 8.2kg and Jan 7.3kg.

Together we've raised over £800 so far so thanks again to everyone who's donated, it's a very worthwhile cause  :)