Captain Duff

I know it's a bit Alan Partridge, but...

...does anyone else use driving gloves? Got myself some of these beauties (in tan) for xmas - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-DRIVING-GLOVES-CLASSIC-SLIM-FIT-GENUINE-LEATHER-CHAUFFEUR-FASHION-MOTORBIKE-/121188814780?pt=UK_Gloves&var=&hash=item1c376a8fbc - never had any before, and I have to say they are one of the best performance upgrades I have made for so little money with loads better grip, feel and confidence (I've never felt the GT86 leather steering wheel was soft or 'sticky' enough for my liking).

So while I realise that the image isn't great (although Partridge favoured a string-back version for 'extra purchase' when driving his Vitesse fastback), I don't care  :D

Nice, I got a pair of leather gloves for my birthday one year which were a fair bit more expensive (it was from a proper old gentleman's store) but I wear them almost everyday when it's cold (do wished more cars had heated steering wheels).  Not quite the drivers gloves with the cut outs and stuff but they do have a red kinda silk inner lining....more like murdering gloves  ;)  But they grip the steering wheel with little slippage within the gloves.......and they look and feel the part.....especially with my suit & big black over coat on with a shaved head.......Hitman style  :D

got myself a pair of OMP karting gloves for anything longer than a 10 minute drive.

got some driving shoes as well, but i haven't really worn them. they're still on the rear seats  :) i might just bring them back in the house and use them with my Playseat  :P