will300

Fatrab's Subaru BRZ Turbo

Here are a few pictures of Fatrab's turbocharged BRZ.

The light condition's were crap so I've tweaked them as best I can.

IMG_1524.jpg
IMG_1527.jpg
IMG_1532.jpg
IMG_1538.jpg
IMG_1540.jpg
IMG_1541.jpg
IMG_1542.jpg
IMG_1544.jpg

p.s. Turbo is the future ...whoosh..

Traction control?? Keith the tc comes on when accelerating from 85mph in 4th on damp tarmac!! The winter tyres are contributing to the lack of traction I reckon. It's just too damn warm for them at the moment!

Yes Dave I agree, I think that's a section of privately owned dual carriageway - just off the M6 - at Walsall  ;)

Nearly came to grief today on 'winters'... my regular A12, with some silly twat in a Focus RS trying to outdrag me at 100+..

.. I went into an easy flat out curve.. gentle power... and all four (winter) tyres let go at 110mph, TC is blinking its head off.. Focustwat laughed his head off as he swept past me..

F1 Eagles go back on tomorrow.

I felt so humiliated...  -_- 

Spec K

Forecast snow here today so leaving them on for now but I was close to changing them back yesterday, just to see what the difference is like

I did a trip to Aylesbury yesterday... a lot of flooding in Bucks and boy, do those winters work well in the extreme wet!  I was seeking out the puddles to cool 'em down...

... a downside is that they seem to pick up an awful lot of road muck and 'ping' it out into the wheel arches. I reckon it must have something to do with large grooves and sticky rubber... sounds like you've gone through a gravel trap..

Spec K