Neil_turbo

Curry Night - Rusholme, Manchester

Hi All

For the last 6 years, Lauren, Mark, myself and many others from the northwest get together for a curry in Rusholme.

This year we are planning on Saturday 7th December.

If anyone else is up for joining would be more than welcome!

Cheers

Neil

ah yes, forgot that was in the morning (I'm still planning on attending) followed by some time in Manchester before the curry!

Not planned which place to eat at yet, will gauge numbers over the next week then get somewhere booked

We'll be heading home after the curry but intend to do same - Meet @ TD - Manchester Xmas market - Curry! We've go too much going on at home just now to make a night of it unfortunately :)

Sorry you can't make it, Rab. 

I'm trying to work out the impossibilities of getting from where I live to Rusholme without a car. I think it might involve buses. The problem we have is that we are going to the Xmas markets in teh afternoon (whcih has been planned for two months) having a drink and then trying to get to Rusholme after coming home is difficult. 

I do want to come, but I've just got too much going on every weekend it seems. 

So is this still happening then?  I'll still be heading up to Tuning Development in the morning, if this is still on then I can linger around a bit more....if not....then I'll be heading straight home after the meet etc.

Okay guys, all sorted my end. 

Our plan is to go over to see Mike et al. at Tuning Developments in the morning. Then I'm going to whizz back to Wilmslow to get my eyebrows done. 

From there we are aiming to be on a train into Manchester Picadilly/Oxford Road for around 2pm. Then it's Gluewhein at the Xmas Markets in front of the town hall. Then we shall stagger over to Rusholme somehow, think we can get a bus. Should be a fab day out. If you've never been to the xmas markets at Manchester before, it's a very nice way to spend an afternoon. 

If anyone wants to join us, we have a guest room. :)

Neil, we'll hope to meet you in the Bavarian beer bar facing the town hall.