To my physics knowledge lower reading is correct as even if it's a slight angle one side is a complete mess to read and only other side of the stick is readable and it is around half way. I don't mind full or half as soon as it is not low and no warning light is on.

noise is still there... I ordered engine oil. i will top it up. Checked the dipstick this morning. still on the same level. I reckon its not been topped up in the service. I will top it up and then i will check if the noise will be gone or not. I am trying to follow Mark's advice on engine noise. He suggested me to check the engine oil...

I'm pretty sure my dealer didn't fill the oil back up all the way, since I topped it up, it's not used a drop in the past couple of months.  Luckily they gave me the remainder of the oil back so I can top it up myself.

The thing is, Stephen, they change the oil in the service, so it should be full after the service as you have new oil. 

I agree, should be topped up properly. I topped it up myself. it is full now as Mark suggested. nothing changed. I am checking the oil regularly now and not loosing even a drop.

I believe this is the different acoustic hearing of HPFP... I am saying that because car was in service sue to rattles in dash. They removed the dash completely, padded all the cables, and put everything back again.

Recently found out, the noise only exist on idle when the engine is warm. When I touch the accelerator, it goes away until the engine revs back to idle again...