keelerad

Jap2Jap open day tomorrow Sunday 3rd November

Thought I'd post this here for Mike

Places still available at present, £40.00 for 3 runs on our Dyno Dynamics 2400whp Rolling Road, 10:00am onwards!

https://www.facebook.com/TuningDevelopments?directed_target_id=0

I'm popping along in the morning and I think Dave might be as well

This day arranged by Jap2Jap

http://www.facebook.com/jap2japnorthwest

Alec

As if he's not mentioned this on here before.....hmmmm.....could be tempted now that I've got the exhaust on.....but maybe I should wait till the exhaust has been ran in fully......if that makes a difference at all?  What time you guys guna be there?  I also shouldn't really as I'm spending waaaaaay too much on fuel with all these meets and stuff  :( I'm skint 

Sorry, I'm not going to be able to make it over this morning, Mark has my car and then I've got Sainsbury's. :(

I will be in a different Sainsbury's Lauren, but will think of you drifting your trolley............  :)

Sorry guys I couldn't make it today, I went to bed a lil late and got up even later (much like now....I soooo should be in bed as I've got work in the morning :wacko: ) so didn't bother in the end.....need to start saving the pennies.

Was it a good day then?  How many GT86's were there today then?  Did you get to checkout Mike's new exhaust system?

Did you get a higher reading this time Alec and how did the other GT86's do?

The day was for Jap2Jap, however they didn't get the numbers they had hoped for, so Alec and Dave popped down after seeing the event via Facebook, thanks for coming chaps! :)

Alec's car impressing as always, after a strong 18,000miles :) 201bhp at the flywheel.

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

This might explain the sort of driving required to get good power, 17,340 miles tracked (missed the first 1500) and normally well under 30mpg :D

Posted Image

Drive it like you stole it!

14th Feb was my DriverLimits Day at Blyton Park, my all time best mpg

Alec