Riceburner

TRD in black in R&D

Thanks for all opinions and comments Mr senna on the other forum has not held back and destroyed it LOL but it was designed by Toyotas chief GT86 engineer and tested for lap after lap at the ring.

He's probably just found an imperfection in the paint, don't worry.

Awesome stuff Rich, what made you go for the RoadHawk then?  This going in your black demo or your black destroyer?

Its going in the demo Keith,but we can swop over when required.I have also fitted Conti contact sports 5 today to see if improves the handling/grip as reported. :)  

I wanted one with all the bells & whistles to make some Race render movies and a quality pic so it became a toss up between the Go pro & Roadhawk and the latter won. 

Its going in the demo Keith,but we can swop over when required.I have also fitted Conti contact sports 5 today to see if improves the handling/grip as reported. :)  

I wanted one with all the bells & whistles to make some Race render movies and a quality pic so it became a toss up between the Go pro & Roadhawk and the latter won. 

If you're going to use race render and you have issues pulling the GPS data through let me know. I had a right mare with mine and support were clueless they were going to replace my camera but Keiths was doing the same but I worked out what was up eventually I think!

I have to say the Continental Contact 5s have really made a difference to the handling of the car.The front end grip is superb on these wet greasy roads and they give you a lot of confidence to throw the car into the bends & corners.Very pleased with these Tyres.I would highly recommend them & they are not run in yet. :)    

attachicon.gifWhiteline%20KDT926%20GT86%20Pic%201.jpg

Just fitted this little fellow so see how gear changes feel tonight. 

What a great little mod this is.The gear stick is rock steady now and when you are giving it the beans it is so positive.

Well worth the few pounds & ease of fitting.Very slight increase in noise from the gearbox but nothing of any real note.

Give me a shout and i will do free fitting on this.£39.47 inc vat. 

What a great little mod this is.The gear stick is rock steady now and when you are giving it the beans it is so positive.

Well worth the few pounds & ease of fitting.Very slight increase in noise from the gearbox but nothing of any real note.

I'll go for one Rich

Alec

Oh go on then :D

Put me down for one, I'll give you a shout next time I'm in the area. You may be able to help me with a space saver screw clamp? Sure someone said the Aygo one fits.

Thanks