GT86-Ian

Pimp My Ride

I like the shape of the steering wheel on this.

The rest is too much. Too much red and too much carbon. 

That's a horrible rear view mirror! Borrowed it from a BRZ?

I don't think Scions have our fancy rear view mirror

That body kit looks awesome though!!! I'm assuming that it's an actual race car? If so.....why all the blinging interior and all the fuzzy red alcantara?

It's not a bodykit... I think if you read it they said they were making a supercar out off the GT86 and basically took everything apart and re-did it... So it's not even a race car either... I think it is an interesting exercise but the interior uses waaaaay too much red... Certainly makes a statement though!!

Bulletproof Automotive x Scion Concept One SEMA Preview

10/29 - Our most ambitious project debuts today. We convinced our friends at Scion North America to let us build them a complete FR-S Supercar. We believed that if we applied our custom car building knowledge and rebuilt the car completely in all areas that we could build a car worthy of being the Lexus LF-A's baby brother. It was a hard challenge, besides getting a power/weight ratio exceeding the LF-A we had to work on creating a supercar feel in all aspects. This meant replacing every interior component with carbon fiber, alcantara and gold accents. This meant replacing all of the body work, suspension, brake system, engine...basically everything. The result retains the amazing lightweight 86 chassis and provides a pure drivers car paired with exotic materials and exotic performance. We're proud to introduce the complete car and vision we call the Bulletproof Automotive FR-S Concept One. 500hp, less than 3000lbs (1,360kgs by my conversion), exotic materials everywhere, supercar grade bodywork, Lamborghini paint and a proper 6MT.

:D  :D  :D