Sign in to follow this  
Lauren

NW Mini-meet Sat 26th Oct Oulton Park & Curry

Okay, Neil the new owner of Richard's TRD is doing a trackday at Oulton Park on Saturday 26th October. This has pre-booked for a while and he's out in a BaT Caterham. He should have his car by mid-week though. The general idea is to pop down trackside for a natter then onto curry for later. Venue has yet to be decided for curry, so I'm open to ideas. I know the southern lot have their own meet going on and I don't envisage this would be a biggie, but it would be nice to welcome Neil to the club of course! :)Let me know if you're interested.

What time are people thinking of going over to Oulton? I've got to walk Indy at some point, do the shopping and neither of these things are track friendly. So I won't be around all day. I may pop up in the morning. Do we have a plan for curry yet?

I will be staying at Jo and Lee's on Saturday night, so will probably head back there for a shower after Oulton (and by the looks of it a warm up!)As far as I know there isn't a great deal more of us going, so food around Stockton heath had been suggested... possibly teppen yaki?

Christian has called to book, and for any booking over 7 people they need a £10 deposit, so my speculative guesstimate is not a good plan! Alec are you still coming with Sue? Richard are you planning on coming along? Christian is happy to pay deposit, but just need to be sure nobody drops out! If people can text me on 07791 993 650 tonight that would be awesome! Cheers Neil

Only seems to let you embed 2 ? This one has Neil's friend Christian in the Red MR2 (5'00) and a guy in a silver BRZ (2'01 & 3'56), Neil in the Caterham is at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJT4we3wvpE

Alec