Sign in to follow this  
Riceburner

TRD Sold!

My prized TRD has been sold gutted But at least it's gone to a good home and fellow enthusiast who will be joining the meets and track days etc Black TRD ordered and plans are already in action for something different this time One thing for sure it's going to be loud and NOT standard OEM lol

So I heard earlier today! :tongue:Still it's gone to a very good home. Tis a long standing friend of mine and fellow Toyota enthusiast. I think he'll be coming out to meets and stuff, so we'll all get to see the car again. :)Good news on the new order, Richard. Look forward to seeing the bits you are going to put on it. :)

Congrats Rich and definitely looking forward to whatever you do to it! Did this fellow owner keep everything that you did to it?

Yeah all the mods are left on the car as part of the deal Keith so it all starts again with the new one

Number 4 Alec and second one in black They just get some mileage on them and settle down nicely run in then gone LOL

I was counting the 2nd normal (white?) one you had while the Red one was in the body shop, before you got the Black TRDAlecI had forgotten about that one Alec LOL ive lost count

I'll bet you're sorry to see it go, Rich.... still, you'll learn what a proper GT86 goes like when you road test mine next week...:D (Note - there are two 'adjusters' on the rear Konis which stay in place permanently. Re-set the shocks by assessing lock-to-lock and set at half way clockwise on rears, then use a rear adjuster to set 2/3rds - 3/4trs clockwise on fronts.) Spec K