chopper602

Beat Sonic Shark Fin

Awesome stuff Tim, I was seriously contemplating e-mailing the dude to see if I could get in on the group buy....but then decided I still really didn't want to spend that much on an aerial I don't even use (as I only ever listen to the tunes on my USB stick). Still can't decide on whether I want just a shorter stump aerial or a similar shark design.

Very nice B-) I have to admit, I changed mine to a fin purely for cosmetics as I love the look, I also only ever listen to music off the USB. I went for a slightly different shape though:[ATTACH=CONFIG]n4933[/ATTACH]

Did you run out of white blobs for the front number plate? I still don't get this paranoia about your number plate being shown in photos, it's on view the whole time every time you drive your car? Alec

Looks good to be fair. I still can't decide whether I'm worried enough to change it. Like others I don't use my FM radio either, I only use DAB. Would love it if I could get rid of the aerial completely but a rubber bung wouldn't look good! 

Did you run out of white blobs for the front number plate? I still don't get this paranoia about your number plate being shown in photos, it's on view the whole time every time you drive your car? Alec

No Alec.  I ran out of paranoia............. :D