Sign in to follow this  
Quball

Leak

I seem to have a leak coming from somewhere, Only noticed when I returned to my car after being in a shop for 10mins that there was a trail of what looks like water, so I got home parked up its dark but i noticed id had a patch on the drive way and on/in that plate thing underneath the car, I just had it in last week for a service, any idea's my mechanical knowledge/know how is very limited,

There's a known possible leak at the back of the engine somewhere, can't remember where exactly but there's a triangular plate of some sort, could be that....or the mechanics hasn't tightened something after the service, heard someone else experiencing something similar with their Toyota dealership. Do you know what it is? Oil? Water? Coolant?

I completely misread, when you said it's dark I thought you was referring to the fluid, not the general weather outside :32 (26):

That's what I read it as too Rob, dark outside rather than describing the patch....hence my question.....give it the old sniff test Quball :32 (18):