Keyless entry ones? IIRC these transmit signal all the time, thus battery can be drained by time in spare too. Advise to buy replacement batteries and keep one in glovebox & another .. out of spare key fob. When battery is low in fob, it should be signaled about with indicator on dash. Replacement battery was IIRC Panasonic CR1632 3V (keyword: of 1632 formfactor)

Keyless entry ones? IIRC these transmit signal all the time, thus battery can be drained by time in spare too. Advise to buy replacement batteries and keep one in glovebox & another .. out of spare key fob. When battery is low in fob, it should be signaled about with indicator on dash. Replacement battery was IIRC Panasonic CR1632 3V (keyword: of 1632 formfactor)

I am one of the few primo owners. Don’t have keyless entry.ec6bdfaa47158c6be20a5b3df67a0973.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk thanks for the advice

I've had a devil of a job finding CR1632 batteries. Had to resort to ebay.

No idea if these take the same battery. Best bet is to pry open the shell and look. It'll probably have a notch in the side you can twist something like a 1p/2p coin in to pop it open. Shouldn't be a problem as long as you're gentle with it.

7 minutes ago, nerdstrike said:

I've had a devil of a job finding CR1632 batteries. Had to resort to ebay.

No idea if these take the same battery. Best bet is to pry open the shell and look. It'll probably have a notch in the side you can twist something like a 1p/2p coin in to pop it open. Shouldn't be a problem as long as you're gentle with it.

If it is the same battery, I couldn't find them in normal shops either - but Halfords sell them.

(I feel a little dirty recommending Halfords :ph34r:)