Lucas

Cosworth Superchargers 20% OFF

Just now, SimonB95 said:

Please don't. I'm trying to be sensible with my money but i keep coming back to look at this offer :o

Stop being a fanny and do it. 

34 minutes ago, rob275 said:

Do cosworth even do a smaller pulley for this yet or are they still being pussies? :ph34r:

They dont sell a pulley, but Matt will happily send you an engineering drawing to get it made up. Its a smaller pulley to net you another 20hp but they make it clear that it hasnt been through their endurance test and according to their simulations, its in their rod bending zone of cylinder pressure; so at your own risk. Should get you to 280WHP on mark hubs. 

Full fat >350HP is to come...

I don't think development for this is at the top of their agenda right now. With changes to the F1 regs (new twin turbo V6 without MGU-H), tie ups with AM and more of their electronics being used in other race series I'm not expecting anything major to be released for a while.

1 hour ago, Ade said:

Same applied to you!

#Twin charge

Mate, I do want to. 

1 hour ago, rob275 said:

Do cosworth even do a smaller pulley for this yet or are they still being pussies? :ph34r:

But this is stopping me

57 minutes ago, Minion said:

I'm trying to tell him the same thing!

Sell the BRZ and make the 86 even better ;) 

Which would pay for the gearset upgrade and a twin charge

54 minutes ago, SimonB95 said:

Or sell the BRZ and get the M4 he wants so much ;) 

Fuck you :lol:

11 minutes ago, TTR said:

Mate, I do want to. 

But this is stopping me

you'll blow another gearbox at much over 280WHP anyway.... :) 

You'd need at least 1000M^3/hr flow rate so the SC would need to run at 19k rpms which is bang on what matt has the dev car running at the moment so perhaps he would be able to help ;)

He's keen to see a twin charged setup and I cant think of the better turbo kit than a bottom mount turbo, out the way, with meth injection. Just think of the torque at 2krpms. It'll rip through the gearbox....literally. 

6 minutes ago, Ade said:

You'd need at least 1000M^3/hr flow rate so the SC would need to run at 19k rpms which is bang on what matt has the dev car running at the moment so perhaps he would be able to help ;)

He's keen to see a twin charged setup and I cant think of the better turbo kit than a bottom mount turbo, out the way, with meth injection. Just think of the torque at 2krpms. It'll rip through the gearbox....literally. 

Yeah exactly I need a new gearset :lol:

4 hours ago, SimonB95 said:

Please don't. I'm trying to be sensible with my money but i keep coming back to look at this offer :o

You know it makes sense, it just needs some appropriate "man maths" to take place!

https://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/pistonheads-man-maths-hoodie-mens.html

3 hours ago, Steeps said:

I don't think development for this is at the top of their agenda right now. With changes to the F1 regs (new twin turbo V6 without MGU-H), tie ups with AM and more of their electronics being used in other race series I'm not expecting anything major to be released for a while.

Also, apparently they have built the engine for the new TVR. 

Still, the high boost set up has been running in their development car for a long time.... maybe there's just nobody driving it!

7 hours ago, Ade said:

Meth injection for sure. 😎 I've always run it. 

He's had the internals in for the last 2 seasons of TSS, pushed the boost up higher this season once he got the fuelling up and a gearbox not lunching itself. I am surprised they haven't been released sooner as engine internals is basically their bread and butter rather than designing and buying in exhaust and SC kits.

3 hours ago, Steeps said: I don't think development for this is at the top of their agenda right now. With changes to the F1 regs (new twin turbo V6 without MGU-H), tie ups with AM and more of their electronics being used in other race series I'm not expecting anything major to be released for a while.

Also, apparently they have built the engine for the new TVR. 

Still, the high boost set up has been running in their development car for a long time.... maybe there's just nobody driving it!

The tvr engine is a modified ford v8 used in the mustang.

Its still in development. They have to devise a pulley system.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk