Sign in to follow this  
suggestable

GT86 with most options for sale

Hi all, I am reluctantly having to sell my Shiny Red Thing due to buying a house and needing the money to cover the mortgage. I'm asking £23k OVNO for the car. It's in Richmond, SW London. For the full set of photos, please go >here< It's a 62-plate car, first registered 31/1/2013 and has done ~15k miles since new. It's had its first (10k) service and has been looked after properly at all times. It has the following options above the base specification: Red/Black Alcantara/Leather heated seats, Red interior pack, Satellite Navigation, Mud flaps front and back, Rear parking sensors, Protective films in the recess behind the door handles, Protective film on the rear bumper to avoid scratches from moving luggage, LED foglights, GT86-branded car mats (Toyota OEM). I'd rather sell it directly to a new owner than to a dealer so that the new owner benefits from the low price. There is currently finance on the car, but the sale price will clear the finance. I therefore request that the new owner pays the finance company directly (Toyota Financial Services) to avoid any hassles. Any questions, please post them here or PM me. Thanks for looking! --suggestable