Sign in to follow this  
LFA

Your suspension and handling mods

Ok, with the Bilsteins inbound, I thought I'd see what others have done in terms of suspension and handling mods Springs, dampers, bars, bolts and bushes ; let me have it :)

Front - K-Sport 8 Pot brake conversion with grooved rotors fitted Ferodo DS2500 pads. Koni top adjustable shocks/-25mm Tein springs/Whiteline offset top mounts. Summit 3-point top brace, Beatrush MCB, Summit 4-point bottom chassis/subframe brace. Summit Roll Centre Adjuster kit (4 pieces) Ball joints and Arms, Front Control Arm Lower/Inner front and rear. Steering rack Bush Kit Rear - Shockwave grooved rotors, std. rear calipers fitted Ferodo DS2500 pads. Koni top adjustable shocks/-15mm Tein springs. Summit 2-point tower brace in boot. Summit Rear Toe Control Arm Set, Rear Trailing Arm Set, Rear Camber Control Arms (Pair). Spec K

Guest Guest

Litchfield springs - need nowt else for lowered and a bit of fun IMO.Cusco front brace with MCB - but mainly for the MCB. Has stiffened up the front end but not convinced this is the right move for a daily driver.

Tein Luxury springs -25mm all round with Koni Adjustable shocks & Whiteline offset top mounts. Front camber bolts & rear bushes for the camber control arm

What are you getting from the bolts alone, in terms of camber?