Sign in to follow this  
LFA

Rush

LOL, why have you posted up the Portuguese poster for this?I've actually been contemplating going to watch this this Saturday at an advance screening/première in Evesham this Saturday, problem is, it's £50 (goes towards charity I think) per person and I probably won't know anyone there as there'll also be some sort of champagne party afterwards......but I think everyone needs to dress up 70's style which is great as Iove donning my white suit :32 (18):

LOL' date=' why have you posted up the Portuguese poster for this? I've actually been contemplating going to watch this this Saturday at an advance screening/première in Evesham this Saturday, problem is, it's £50 (goes towards charity I think) per person and I probably won't know anyone there as there'll also be some sort of champagne party afterwards......but I think everyone needs to dress up 70's style which is great as Iove donning my white suit :32 (18):[/quote'] Not with white shoes as well Keethos. Jeeeesusss!!!lLOL

Hey! I have you know I look EPICALLY AWESOME in my white suit!!! The dogs dangly bits!!! and yes I had white shoes but they were a bit pointy, uncomfortable and and a bit of an off white but I do have a white tie!!! :32 (17): Imagine Odd Job/Random Task but with looking even more awesomer with a white suit on!!! Honestly....who throws a shoe?